Application for Scientific Committee for RDC 2019
Rural Development Conference 2019 is looking for Scientific Committee members willing to take part in the selection process. Selected members will be offered:
- Waiver of registration fee for the conference
- Listing in all conference documents as a member of the Scientific Committee, including the website, conference brochure and publication of the conference proceedings
- Copy of the conference proceedings publication and the conference kit
The role of a Committee member comprises two parts:
- Abstract Reviewing
- Full Paper Refereeing
- Experience as an educational researcher
- Experience as a referee
- Familiarity with various areas of education
- Excellent command in English language
- Good command in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word, especially the Track Changes mode and the Insert Comment function of Word
- Availability to perform the reviews within the above mentioned periods of time.
Applications are to be submitted by 17th January 2019.
Admission decisions will be made by 20th January 2019.
Please submit your application using the form bellow: